Cordier & Ekstrom Inc is located at 417 E 75th St, New York, NY 10021. Cordier & Ekstrom Inc can be contacted at (212) 988-8857. Get Cordier & Ekstrom Inc reviews, ratings, business hours, phone numbers, and directions.
1963 Cordier and Ekstrom Gallery, New York VIDEO This is an external link to the website of the American Folk Art Museum, New York, where the short but fascinating film The Art Mediumship of Agatha Wojciechowsky, by Charles O''Neal (1937–2018) can be viewed.
· Arne Ekstrom, director of the Cordier & Ekstrom art gallery in Manhattan for 35 years, died on Monday at his home. He was 87 and lived in Manhattan. Mr. Ekstrom opened his gallery …
Citation Information: Marcel Duchamp at an opening at Cordier and Ekstrom Gallery, New York, 1965 Jan. 14. Joseph Cornell papers, 1804-1986. Archives of …
New York, Cordier & Ekstrom, "Projections," October 6-24, 1964. Washinton, D.C., Corcoran Gallery of Art, "Projections," October 1-31, 1965.
Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York, to 19 November 1964 Joseph H. Hirshhorn, New York, 19 November 1964-17 May 1966 Gift of Joseph H. Hirshhorn, 1966 Exhibition History: CORDIER & EKSTROM GALLERY, New York. "Romare Bearden Projections," 6-24 October 1964, no. 12, ill. ART GALLERY, STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK, Albany.
"Doors," Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, 978 Madison Avenue, New York, March 19 to April 20, 1968 Marcel Duchamp "Le Dessin dans l''art magique," Galerie Rive Droite, 23, Faubourg Saint Honoré, Paris, October 21 to November 20, 1958 Marcel Duchamp
Cordier - Ekstrom Gallery, New York Milton D. Ratner Collection, Fort Lee, New Jersey Galerie Le Chat Bernard, Paris Private collection, Milan Exhibition "Enrico Baj" Cordier and Ekstrom Gallery, 1963, New York "Enrico Baj. A traveling exhibition from the Milton D. Ratner Collection 1978 - 1980" Indianapolis Museum of Art, Indiana
1980 Animals Living in Cities, ABC No Rio, New York, NY. 1979 Gallery Artists, Cordier and Ekstrom Gallery, New York, NY. 1978 Art and the Automobile, Flint Institute of Arts, Flint, MI. Cityscape ''78, Oklahoma Arts Center, Oklahoma City, OK. 1977 Drawings of the …
· When the artist initially exhibited the collages at Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery in New York—Part I in 1978 and Part II in 1981—Murray also penned the narrative texts presented directly on the wall next to each work.
Alfred Jensen: The Aperspective Structure of a Square. March 11 to April 4, 1970. Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York. by Jensen, Alfred; Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery (New York); and a great selection of related books, art and collectibles available now at AbeBooks .
Galerie Daniel Cordier, Paris Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York Donald Morris Gallery, Detroit Collection of Mr. and Mrs. Phillip Sanfield, Farmington Hills B.C. Holland, Inc., Chicago Acquired from the above by the present owner. Exhibited. London, Robert Fraser Gallery, Dubuffet: recent gouaches and drawings, April 10 - December 5, 1962, no. 14
· Cordier and Ekstrom. Art Gallery. Upper East Side, New York. Save. Share. Tips. Cordier and Ekstrom. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing.
Cordier & Ekstrom, Inc., New York. Pierre Matisse Gallery, New York. Joseph H. Hirshhorn, New York. Hirshhorn Museum and Sculpture Garden, Washington, D.C.; sale ...
· While eight copies were made, only two complete sets sold: one to the National Gallery of Canada and the other to Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery in New York. The Eskenazi Museum of Art''s second director, Thomas T. Solley, negotiated the purchase of the latter in 1971.[i] Marcel Duchamp (French, active in the United States, 1887–1968).
Serpentine Gallery, London; 1982 Kunstverein, Konstanz; 1983 Augustinermuseum, Freiburg Schwarzes Kloster Freiburg i. Br. Achim Moeller Gallery, London Städtische Galerie Die Fähre, Saulgau; 1984 Cordier & Ekstrom, New York Galerie der Spiegel, Köln; 1985 Kunstverein Ulm Cordier & Ekstrom, New York Fischer Fine Art, London; 1986 Galerie ...
Long Island Collectors, Hillwood Art Museum, C.W Post Campus, Long Island University, Brookville, NY A Change of View, Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art, Ridgefield, CT Menace, Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago, IL Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York, NY 1976 The Presence and the Absence in Realism, Roland Gibson Gallery, State University of New York, Potsdam,
· Solo exhibitions include: Jason McCoy Inc. NY, Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, NY; and Silicon Gallery Fine Art Prints, Philadelphia. His works are found in numerous corporations and private collections. He graduated with a BA from Yale College in 1966 followed by an MFA and BFA from the Yale University School of Art and Architecture in 1969.
Robert Fraser Gallery, London. Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York. Galerie Claude Bernard, Paris. Alan Frumkin Gallery, New York. Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Randall Shapiro, Chicago. Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago. Anon. sale, Sotheby''s New York, 18 May 1999, lot 52. Acquired at the above sale by the present owner.
Découvre les photos, les conseils, les plats du jour, les lieux similaires et plus encore sur Cordier and Ekstrom.
Bearden''s own Daybreak Express, a collage from the Profile/Part I: The Twenties series, was exhibited at Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York, in 1978. Each collage was exhibited with the artist''s narrative description written directly on the gallery wall, and beneath Daybreak Express was the observation, "You could tell not only what train it ...
· Bearden exhibited this series of collage paintings at the Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery in New York — Part I in 1979 and Part II in 1981. The Profile series begins with …
Daniel Cordier and Michel Warren, Inc., later renamed Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, represents Romare Bearden until his death. 1963 Bearden invites artists to meet at his Canal Street studio to discuss political events related to civil rights and plight of blacks in America.
Cordier and Ekstrom Gallery, New York, NY  by 1973 - Jesse and Toby Shanok, East Brunswick, NJ  - 1999 Michael Rosenfeld Gallery, New York, NY 1999 - Saint Louis Art Museum, purchased from Michael Rosenfeld Gallery  Notes:  Cordier and Ekstrom Gallery are listed as owners on an invoice dated June 10, 1999 from Michael Rosenfeld Gallery.
Romare Bearden, consigned; to [Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York, New York], sold; to Abram London, 1969, gift; to Harvard University Art Museums, 1997. Acquisition and Rights Credit Line
· His father, who is retired, was the owner of Cordier & Ekstrom, a New York art gallery. The bridegroom''s maternal grandfather, the late Major M. C. Migel, was a …
Exhibition photograph: "Isamu Noguchi," Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York (November 4 - November 28, 1970) - Photograph: Arnold Eagle
Dec 30, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Peter Bardazzi. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest
Marcel Duchamp, American (born France), 1887 - 1968
Provenance (Cordier & Ekstrom Gallery, New York); (Dintenfass Gallery, New York); Estate of Robert Lang, Rye, New York; James D. Julia, Maine; (Michael Rosenfeld ...