James Hardie HardiePlank HZ10 5/16 in. x 8.25 in. x 144 in. Fiber Cement Primed Beaded Smooth Lap Siding
Siding forEvery Home. Build your dream with the very best. James Hardie makes the world''s. highest-performance fiber cement siding, trim, backer board and more—. in styles that suit every home style, from historic to modern. Discover the best products for your home ...
Wood is a classic exterior siding option that comes in many forms, from clapboard to shingles to engineered wood products. Homeowners can choose from several types of wood, including cypress, pine, spruce, and cedar siding.Even though wood has a long history as a siding material, that doesn''t mean it looks outdated.
· A type of prefabricated siding that safeguards the home exterior is what a fiber cement board siding is. A mixture of materials consisting of sand and fibers made from cardboard is what fiber cement board is formed of. Before using fiber cement siding, know the advantages and disadvantages of this material. Advantages
Cement Board Fabricators has been distributing the highest caliber of fiber cement products for over 20 years. By only offering high quality products, our dependability and excellent customer service has made our reputation continue to grow.
Compare. Click to add item "Prefinished 1/4" x 16" x 48" Staggered Edge Fiber Cement Shake Siding" to the compare list. Add To List. Click to add item Prefinished 1/4" x 16" x 48" Staggered Edge Fiber Cement Shake Siding to your list. Sku # 1403335. Online Price.
Alibaba offers 1,495 cement exterior siding products. About 2% of these are Other Boards, 30% are Cement Boards, and 3% are Sandwich Panels. A wide variety of cement exterior siding options are available to you, such as project solution capability, design style, and warranty.
Alibaba offers 1,338 cement board for exterior siding products. A wide variety of cement board for exterior siding options are available to you, such as …
· Exterior Siding. Fiber cement boards have gained considerable popularity as a siding material. This is because they are far more durable than alternatives such as vinyl siding and wood siding and more economical than stucco, stone, and brick (considering the cost of installation as well). Apart from the fact that fiber cement boards are ...
DIGITAL DESIGN TOOLS. There''s a lot to consider when creating your home''s exterior; from siding and shingles to styles and colors. CertainTeed products are all designed to work together and give your home a beautiful, finished look. Explore our design tools to help you select the perfect combination of colors and styles for your home.
· A fiber cement board''s qualities as an exterior siding make it good for interior applications, too. Here are 10 ideas to try yourself. *** Fiber cement board is almost the perfect exterior siding. Made of wood pulp and cement, it is durable, low maintenance, and resistant to fire, bugs, rodents, mold, and moisture.
· Fiber cement is a siding material that was introduced to the market in the 1980''s as a replacement for asbestos cement siding products. It has become common in some parts of the country, offering design versatility and a solid feel.
Hardie board siding, created by James Hardie and also known as cement board siding, has been around forever, but its popularity seems to come in streaks. Typically billed as a low-maintenance, long-lasting material, does it measure up to its reputation? Here are the pros, cons and costs of hardie board siding to see how it looks under scrutiny.
Allura Fiber Cement Siding is tested in accordance with ASTM1186 in the U.S. and CCMC technical guide requirements as required by the National Building Code of Canada. These testing standards include a stringent review of more than a dozen properties, such as flexural strength, moisture movement, frost resistance, transversal loading and water ...
Manufacturers We Carry. The manufacturers listed above are not available at all locations. Visit our Branch Locator to see what products are available at a location near you.
Member Cory S. had his cedar siding removed and replaced with fiber cement siding. (Photo courtesy of member Cory S., North Royalton, Ohio) In our market, the lifecycle of a typical exterior paint job is between five to seven years — with correct prep work and a high-quality primer and finished product.
· Fiber cement board siding is a type of prefabricated siding that protects the exterior of a home. Fiber cement is a mixture of materials that includes sand and fibers made from cardboard. There are both benefits and consequences to investing in fiber cement siding…
Fiber cement siding defects, failures, problem troubleshooting: This article describes the types of problems that occur in fiber cement siding installations in North America, including siding shrinkage gaps at butt joints, cracks, breaks, and loose or buckling siding boards or shakes.. We also provide an ARTICLE INDEX for this topic, or you can try the page top or bottom SEARCH BOX as a quick ...
5 1/2" or 6-1/2" boards create a 7" or 8" wide panel. Flat face board design results in a straight, even surface. TrueTexture™ rough cedar finish molded from real cedar boards. 1/2" batten height. Premium thickness of .052" on 7" profile and .048" on 8" profile. Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting. Class 1 (A) fire rating.
Nichiha''s fiber cement cladding in KuraStone™ gives you more options for a rustic, stacked-stone exterior look — even a stone accent wall could add charm and an extra pop of character. Brick is a traditional choice in commercial design since it lasts for years and adds serious style to exteriors.
· Cement board is a long-lasting, low-maintenance exterior siding product made mostly of durable Portland cement. It''s a favorite of architects, builders, contractors and DIYers alike because of its aforementioned-qualities. The two most popular brands of cement siding are HardieBacker by James Hardie, and Allura (formerly CertainTeed).
I mean cement-board siding does not need to be painted nearly as often as wood siding. So if you get the right color and you get it applied properly, you know, this is …
Board is factory primed using a primer with a slight yellow hue To finish, apply an acrylic, water-based exterior house paint to the primed board within 180 days of installation. View More James Hardie 6.25-in x 144-in-HZ10 HardiePlank Cedarmill Fiber Cement Lap Siding
· WeatherSide ™ Profile Fiber-Cement Siding. Straight edge fiber-cement siding shingles with a vertical striated surface. Available in 9", 12" and 14" widths.
Product Type. When making a selection below to narrow your results down, each selection made will reload the page to display the desired results. Fiber Cement Accent (55) Fiber Cement Lap Siding (247) Fiber Cement Panel Siding (437) Fiber Cement Siding Sample (13) Color Family. Siding Profile. Siding …
· Hardie Board siding is a super durable siding product that looks amazing, is long-lasting, and comes with a fabulous warranty. It''s made of cement, sand, and cellulose fibers which combine to create an outstanding material to both protect and beautify homes.
· Local siding contractor Twin Cities Siding Professionals discusses the reasons why you should consider investing in fiber cement siding.
Board is factory primed using a primer with a slight yellow hue To finish, apply an acrylic, water-based exterior house paint to the primed board within 180 days of installation. View More James Hardie 8.25-in x 144-in-Hz10 HardiePlank Beaded Smooth Fiber Cement Siding
· Using cement board is common for floors or interior walls. However, some people also like to use cement board for exterior walls. Here are a few things to consider about using cement board for exterior walls. Advantages. One of the major advantages that you will get by using cement board for an exterior wall is durability.